2016 STERLINGFAST 5k Run Walk! - July 30th
Announcing STERLINGFAST 5k Run Walk™!! Mark down Saturday July 30th and come on down to Dodge Park in Sterling Heights and join in the fun!
- This race will help raise funds to improve and maintain the Dodge Park – Clinton River Trails System across from Sterling Heights City Hall.
- This race will help raise funds for the Sterling Heights Cultural Commission so they can bring art to public spaces like Sterling Heights' City Center, Nature Center, Clinton River and Dodge Park areas.
2016 Registration is now open! - Register Online @ Active.com
Registration is now open for the 2016 race. Thanks for your support and we will see you on July 30th.
2015 Race Coverage
- Race starts at 9:00 AM Saturday July 30th at Dodge Park. Race course will take runners down Utica Road to the city Nature Center where they will cross over the river and come back via the parks paved trail system.
- The course is flat and fast and will be a fun family event for all runners and walkers!
- The race is chipped timed.
- Overall Men’s and Women’s Winners and Overall Men’s and Women’s Masters Winner! Age Group awards every 5 years.
- Runners 21 and over will enjoy a Cool Beer in the Sterlingfest Beer Tent after the race.... yes you will need to show ID :0)
- Runners registered by July 10th will be guaranteed a shirt.
- Come out to Run and stay for the FUN. Official Festival and food court opens at 10 AM.
- Registration via Active.com Last day to register on Active.com is Wednesday 7/27th. No transfers and No refunds. The race will be limited to 1000 runners.
SIGN UP TODAY AND HELP SUPPORT THE TRAILS AND ART IN AND AROUND DODGE PARK!!!
STERLINGFAST 5k Run Walk! - 2013 THANKS!
SterlingFast in the News!